Monday, 14 June 2010

"It's the hair!!!!"

I keep looking at all these pictures of Rob. I'm wondering just exactly what it is that is SO appealing to me about him. I'm absolutely sure it's a number of things combined.... his little dorky giggle, his absolute belief that he is not that good an actor (WTF!?!? Crazy sod) but physically, what is there...? Those hands, those long fingers, he's so tall, his Fruit of the Looms!!, his scruffiness!!!! And the hair!

Oh yes... that's it. The hair. And not just the hair on his head. The facial hair is what is doing it for me. When those pictures came out of him hiding from the paps with a full on beard I got all squirmy - LONG LIVE THE MAN-SCRUFF!!! (Sadly it didn't!) But I am loving that man with some stubble rather than a clean shaven vampire.

I remember seeing him at the New Moon Fan Event in London's Battersea Park and all I could think as he stood not a foot away from me was "I just want to touch his hair!" If I'd had my wits about me, I'd have asked him and I'm pretty sure he'd have said yes too, but noooooo, I didn't think of THAT!! And now he's cut it off for his role as the Robowski and he looks even MORE amazing.

Think he'd let me touch it now?

HIS HAIR, YOU DIRTY BUGGERS.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! And it's SO true!!! Love the blog!

    Ann aka Edwardlover74 from TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, there is so many things that make him appealing. Hair, jaw, hands, eyes, lips, "long" thighs, his sweetness, his humor, his respect and love for those around him....

    ReplyDelete