Rob's answer about his Stoli shirt. So adorable. He's lost it, thinks we've stolen it (MUA HA HA HA!!) and then the explanation that the patches on it are because his mum fixed it for him.
Too. Frickin. Gorgeous.
Q: My question is for Rob. I'm asking on behalf of all the Twitter Twi-hards and Rob blogs. What happened to the grey Stoli shirt?
Rob: If you guys have stolen that off me.... 'cos I really don't know where it is. That's very... I always get asked the most random questions.
Peter: I have it!
Jimmy: This is a shirt you wore a lot?
Rob: Yeah, it's a Stolichnaya vodka t-shirt from about five years ago. And I was looking for it the other day!
Q: There was like stitches in it and everything. Like patches on the shirt.
Rob: Yeah, my mum fixed it.
(SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES heard round the world!!!)
Rob: I got sent another one from some fans. Peter, YOU gave it to me!
Peter: I gave it to you cos someone gave it to me! I've become like the Pony Express to Rob. Every time I meet someone they're like "I love you! Can you give this to Rob"
Rob: I've actually got... someone sent ME a letter to give to you.
Peter: Is it from my mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment