Monday, 7 June 2010

Oh I love this man.....

(And that's saying something seeing as today is my 7th wedding anniversary!! Whoops!! I've had one of those days where I SHOULD be spending the day and evening with my husband but I'm spending it with Rob instead. A lot.

The MTV awards were great. Twilight Saga kinda swept up. Closely followed by the idiocy of the people pressing the button to mute the swearwords. What a fucking *beep*. Oh whoops!!! I pressed the button too late and I blanked the word AFTER the swear....

Yep. That's pretty much what happened the whole night! If you want a really good laugh, look up Peter Facinelli accepting the award for the Best Movie (Twilight Saga : New Moon)

Anyway, Rob & Kristen won Best Kiss and here's Rob winning his Best Male Performance and also his Global Superstar awards.



Photobucket

LOVE HIM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment