Okay, I'll hold my hand up and admit it. I don't like the girl. There are a couple of reasons for this, but the main one is that I have problems with her attitude.
She's only bloody 20 years old for crying out loud, and she goes around like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. CRACK A BLOODY SMILE WOMAN.
She is - okay okay I'll own it - quite a good actress. I do NOT like her as Bella. She is not who I would pick for the role, not in a million years, but I have seen her in a few other films now and she's not bad at all. However, she has chosen a profession for herself that, unfortunately, comes with a lot of hounding from the press and paps and that means you will be stalked wherever you go, have shit made up about you, etc etc etc.
If you don't like it / can't accept it / can't deal with it.... pick a different profession. Don't lash out at the people who love you.
And of course reason number two - as my lovely husband pointed out the other night after I made a snide comment about her absolutely ridiculous MTV Best Female Performance acceptance speech - "Oh I see now. You hate her because Rob loves her!" (I think he had his epiphany!) I tried strenuously to deny it, but what was the point!!!
All that being said: I don't wish unhappiness on anyone. And the two of them as a couple are CLEARLY unhappy. Who is telling them they can't tell the world that they are happy and together? Is it an E1/Summit thing - "No you can't say you're a couple!!! It would ruin the fantasy!"
Surely if this were the case, having Edward and Bella be together in real life would make the romance and the fantasy even MORE lovely and wonderful wouldn't it?!?!?
And if it's the two of them hiding it..... what on EARTH do they think they're accomplishing??? It's making them miserable. It's making US miserable. They're going to get a lot of stick when they finally DO admit it. Gah.
I suppose the third option is, they really AREN'T a couple and they are just the two most bumbling idiots ever and actually ENJOY having the paps chasing them to try and get kiss/cuddle/hand hold moments for the tabloids?!?!
WHATEVER KIDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Emma, one day you will come to the dark side (i.e. Robsten). Now I'm all for having my wondertwin with her opinions. Afterall, I do believe we are the yin/yang together. But this is my thought. When I see Rob smile the way he does around her, at her, with her I have to thank the heavens for her. It makes me feel squishy inside <3
ReplyDeletehaha!
Now.... wasn't I good? I could TOTALLY have rejected that comment!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know! She makes him smile. I'm not denying that am I?
But he can smile just as well without her!! LOL!