I am NOTORIOUSLY bad (notorious within the people who know me.... not like I'm in the papers for it!) at getting up in the morning. I have an alarm on my phone. It goes off and I can hit the snooze button within a second and then not get up until sometimes an hour after it first went off.
I proposed getting a clock radio so that the noise would be constant, put it on my husband's side of the bed so I wouldn't be able to reach it to snooze it, and let it seep into my consciousness, gradually waking me. This has SORT of been working. Got my wake up time down to sort of 45 minutes now.
This morning however, I was up on the dot and wide awake because the first words that were said as soon as the radio switched on were "Robert Pattinson".
I know I said I'd go to bed with him, but seems he can get me OUT of bed too.
Hmmm.... this gives me an idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment